The following admission forms and certificates are required. We ask you to complete these forms and bring them with you on your child's registration day. This will expedite the registration process.
- Application for Admission Form
- Tuition Commitment Form
- SMART Tuition Application Form
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate
Health Records required before the first day of school:
- Health Office Pupil Registration Form
- Family Physician Physical Examination Form
- Immunization Record
The following forms will be given to you at registration:
- School District Textbook Form
- School District Transportation Form
It is required by New York State and your school district that you complete and return the school bus form to your district prior to April 1 to ensure transportation for your child. Please be sure you complete the correct bus form for the district in which you reside. School times on the form are to read 8:00 a.m. to 3:05 p.m. Students must meet district age requirements in order to ride a bus.
REGISTRATION WILL BE HELD IN OUR LIBRARY IN EARLY SPRING
Please contact the school for specific dates and time.
- If registering for Pre-School and/or Kindergarten, please bring your child with you for a screening with one of our teachers.
- If registering for first through eighth grade, please bring a copy of your child's school records.
SMART TUITION MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
All families must be enrolled in the SMART Tuition Payment Plan. This plan provides families to pay their tuition in ten monthly payments due on the tenth of each month beginning in August and concluding in May.
SMART is not a loan, so there are no credit checks or interest charges. It is a plan that enables you to make monthly tuition payments directly to a bank. Families may choose to pay their tuition in full by August 10th if arrangements are made with the administration.
Tuition management program subject to change without notice.